Wednesday, November 05, 2008

11.05.08

I didn't want to do stairs today. I'm tired; I stayed up too late watching election results and speeches. But, I bucked up and did them anyway. One flight when I got to work this morning, and 3 more flights just now. UGH. I really hate climbing stairs. But it's done, and I feel virtuous because of it.

My blood sugar was 123 this morning. I've decided to reduce the amount of bread I eat. I eat WAY too much bread. I'm going to eat my normal amount at breakfast, which is either 2 slices or a whole bagel, but eat half as much any other time. Which means open face sandwiches or sandwiches on 1 slice folded over, or 1 slice of bread and butter or garlic bread. This should help both my blood sugar and my weight.

Like I said, I'm tired. I may or may not do any weights tonight. We'll see what the evening brings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work-I'm rooting for you!!
Love, mom