Sunday, April 15, 2007

4/15/07

So, my 40th b-day is 3 months away. I've not made as much progress as I wanted to by now. As a matter of fact, I've regressed since Easter. I did weigh in this week, sneakily, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, but I'm still not going to record it. I've taken a week off. I'll record my weight, whatever it may be, this coming Wednesday.

I want to reach this goal. I'm giving myself 2 more splurge days, today and tomorrow, then it's back on the wagon. Weather is getting warmer, too, finally, so I can walk again. Hubby and I have a walk planned for tomorrow.

Andrea K. has a great strategy posted on her blog. She is eating what she likes, in controlled, reasonable portions. Since she is not depriving herself, she is not binging on the week-ends. That is so reasonable. I know that it is more a strategy for maintenance, but it seems to me also to be what "normal" people must eat like, and a goal I'd like to achieve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do it, I know you can. Keep up the good work-love, mom

Vashta Narada said...

I wish I could tell you my weekend plan worked out perfectly, but it didn't. PMS struck, along with some other lingering issues, and I wasn't very mindful.

I'm going to keep trying, though. It's a new week and a new opportunity to improve. I hope things kick into gear for you, too.