Wednesday, April 18, 2007

4/18/07

333.2

I want to be at 300 by July 13th. I need to buckle down.

Eating was better yesterday. Still a little too much, but not as much too much, and not as compulsive. I am re-reading Picture Perfect Weight Loss that my health educator sent to me. It should help me to refocus. I've eaten veggies (other than just potatoes) at the last 2 meals. That's something new! I'm trying to incorporate more fruit and veggies. Tonight we're having chicken, rice and pineapple. I have baby carrots at work and at home for snacks.

We took a 35 minute walk last night. Weather was great! We plan on walking again Thursday.

Driving by Wal-mart tonight, I wanted to stop and get potato chips and dip just because I had money in my wallet. Not because I was hungry. I did at least manage to not buy any food. I did have some potato sticks at home, though. At least I saved my money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just keep fighting- I know you can do it when you put your mind to it. I love you!!!!!!!!!
Mom