Sunday, May 13, 2007

5/13/07

Happy Mother's Day!


Did real well with my eating yesterday. Went with my friend Kelly for breakfast at Cracker Barrel, then some shopping. Usually, when I go to Cracker Barrel, I automatically order something with biscuits and gravy. I loves me some biscuits and gravy! But it felt too heavy yesterday morning, so I got Eggs in a Basket, with turkey sausage and hash brown casserole. Ate slowly while chatting w/Kelly, and enjoyed my food, and felt full, not stuffed. A nice feeling! Eating that way continued the rest of the day.


I finally got some exercise in! We took a lovely walk on the National Road Heritage Trail. We went out the trail head in Seelyville, for a change of scenery. And it is nicely shaded, which will be great later this summer when it is warmer. Below are some pics from that excursion.




I think it would be a cool idea to allow graffiti artists to decorate the bottom of the overpasses, not just along the trail but all over town. There are some talented artists out there, and the city could sponsor a contest or something. I'm sure it would be hard to prevent other people from covering up the artwork, but I think it's a good idea to look into.



1 comment:

BigAssBelle said...

cracker barrel ~ oh my goodness. breakfast. irresistible.