Monday, May 21, 2007

5/21/07

Still haven't gotten those rocks moved to the front of the house...

On Saturday, I worked at a Habitat for Humanity build in West Terre Haute. The site supervisor wisely put me in the group not involved with installing windows and doors, or anything that took any actual skills. I shovelled and leveled dirt in the back for the deck, and helped dig post holes. Manually. (note to self: when we put in our deck, RENT A POWER AUGER!!) Wasn't as sore as I expected the next day, except for my hands. It sure felt like a good work-out. Thought I'd plant flowers and move rocks that afternoon, but for some reason I was pooped, so it will wait.

Altogether, I think I did reasonably well with eating this week-end. And particularly today. We'll see what the scales say Wednesday.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Woohoo!
Now I know who to call when I decide to add a deck! Just not sure which state to build it in yet.

Love Ya!