Wednesday, May 02, 2007

5/2/07

335.1

Not surprised there. I hope some is related to my period, but it is more likely my eating.

I read some of the information on intuitive eating on-line last night. It makes a lot of sense. My Mindful Eating book was mentioned on one site. I have it with me today, and may read it at lunch. I have my devotions to read first, though.

Today's goals (8:22 am):
64 oz water
controlled portions
slower eating

I won't have time to exercise today as I have ArtReach and rehearsal tonight.

*****************************************************************


So far so good today (4:40pm). Had a 4" subway roast beef sandwich
w/lots of veggies, lite mayo and mustard, and some broccoli salad for
lunch. And a 100 calorie Hershey's wafer bar for desert. Got hungry
again around 4, and had a 90 calorie bag of Quaker Mini Delights, so
that I wouldn't be starving by dinner. I have gotten in all my water,
and will drink more later, too.

*****************************************************************

For dinner, I had 1/2 a thin crust steak fajita pizza. I ate slowly, and was still hungry, so I had some potato sticks w/spicy buffalo dressing. I feel full now, but not stuffed.

I received an e-mail I signed up for about intuitive eating, with steps to start eating that way. I'll read it in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Vashta Narada said...

Good luck as you're looking into IE. I flew through the book I was reading on it, and for the past couple days I've been trying to follow the basic concepts of it. So far, so good. The big challenge will be this weekend with a baby shower and a mother-daughter banquet at my church, lots of foodie opportunities. I'm going to try to do my best.

I don't know if IE is right for everyone, but if you find something in it that clicks for you, that would be great. Definitely let us know what you find out!