Tuesday, January 10, 2006

1/10/06

One week of "good". Weighed today...down 3 pounds for the week! 344.4. WooHoo!
I measured, too, and I'm down 7.9 inches total since October. And down 7 pounds total since November.

I felt so skinny today! I know you can't see 3 pounds on someone my size, but it felt good. And made me want to work out. Normally, I just tolerate it. I did 15 minutes on the elliptical. My mp3 player made it go much faster. It took a little better than 4 songs for 15 minutes. I sprinted once during each song, usually for the chorus. And I went backwards once during each song. Tomorrow is a day off from working out. We have a lunch meeting. I'll do cardio Thursday, and class on Friday.

I'm checking into a way to link to a chart of my weight loss and inch loss. I consulted a very web-savvy friend of mine for help. So stay tuned for further developments.

No comments: