Monday, January 16, 2006

1/16/06

I did well with eating over the week-end. Week-ends are always a challenge. I made some really good chicken noodle soup on Saturday. Fat free broth, mushrooms, carrots, celery, zucchini, chicken & noodles. Nummy, and low fat. I did have a couple of big hunks of French bread w/real butter.

Sunday, I had pizza twice. But each time, I was very careful to eat only 2 slices. That seems to be a "normal" sized portion. I ate slowly, and really enjoyed it.

Today, about 15 points as of the end of work. We're having pork chops and broccoli, carrots, pasta & cheese sauce. It's a prepackaged Green Giant thing. It doesn't have too much fat per serving (4g) considering the cheese sauce.

Did legs, back and chest at the fitness center today. Then, Sean & I went for a walk after work for about 15 minutes at Deming Park. Good way to relax after a "challenging yet rewarding" day at work.

My boss noticed that I looked like I'm losing weight thru my torso today, and asked me about it. Yay!

No comments: