Friday, January 13, 2006

1/13/06

Well, today sure started out like Friday the 13th. I got up late (nothing unusual about that) and rushed out the catch the bus. In the rain. With my umbrella. The bus got railroaded (nothing unusual about that in Terre Haute, either). Got on my second bus. It got railroaded, and the train stopped. Late once already this week because of the bus, I decided to walk, even though it was raining, so that I would be on time. It was about this time that I realized I left my umbrella on the first bus. The second bus driver called the first, and he'll keep it for me until Tuesday. In the meantime, I had to walk 6 blocks in the rain. It wasn't raining hard, but it was annoying. And then Friday mornings at work are just hectic. 6 or 7 docs are in at once, and it is just busy. And now we have a girl going to the south office everyday, so we are down one person. And we don't have a medical records girl, so one of the 4 girls left is in the back a lot. And I messed up an appointment. But oh well. The day got better.

Back on track today. Made (mostly) good eating choices, and worked out. Went to tone & tighten at lunch. We did biceps, triceps, inner and outer thighs and abs. And even though the evil loaded baked potato mashed potatoes were left-over in the break room, I chose to eat the orange I brought instead. I had too many meatballs tonight when we made meatball sandwiches. But, they were turkey, so not as bad as they could have been. Still definitely need to work on portion and impulse control.

No comments: