Sunday, January 08, 2006

1/8/06

I've done pretty well today. Good breakfast, 6 points. Tried sugar free MDX today, and liked it. It's an energy drink. It seemed to do it's job. Had 2 bowls of Sean's chicken and rice for lunch, which was probably too much. Then had another bowl before church. After church, we had flatbread, hummus an feta cheese. And I had a 100 calorie pack of Chips Deluxe. All in all, not too bad. I should have just had one bowl of the rice. Oh, I had butter on some of the rice, too. I bought some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray tonight, so I can get that flavor w/o the calories.

Church was good in both services today. I led worship in middle school this morning, and we went to eXchange tonight. The music was AWESOME tonight, and the sermon hit me in several different ways. Mostly, be content with who others are, and be content with who you are. Both of which are a little hard for me sometimes.

I have an adorable kitty kat on the computer desk keeping me company!

No comments: