Thursday, January 19, 2006

1/19/06

Had my annual doctor's appointment yesterday. Dr. Andreasen was happy with my weight loss, but my cholesterol is up where he is thinking about treating it medically. I do not want to treat it medically. So I'm eating oatmeal every day for the next 3 months, when we will check it again. I think with the working out and eating better, it will come down.

The drug rep brought lasagna(!) for lunch today. I was counting on her for her usual grilled chicken and side. I had one piece, and one piece of garlic bread. No salad. The portions must have been okay, because I was hungry by 3:30. I did have a nice salad for supper, with chicken and eggs and a little bacon and a few croutons, and fat free French and ranch dressing. If you haven't tried the French/ranch combo, you should.

Today was a day off from working out. I'll go to class again tomorrow. And I have to remember to stretch before bed tonight. I wake up feeling so much better when I do.

No comments: