Tuesday, January 31, 2006

1/31/06

Down to 340.2! WooHoo! That's a total of 11 lbs. I really didn't expect much when I got on the scales today; maybe just to be back where I was before my binge week. What a surprise!

I really saw how hard it was to get back on track after binging for so long. A meal here or there isn't too bad, say once a week or so. But after a whole week, it would have been very easy to chuck it all. I just gotta keep at it.

Did the elliptical today for 15 minutes. I'm gonna bump it up to 20 next week. May or may not go to class tomorrow. Thursday elliptical again, and class on Friday.

I'm trying to get my oatmeal in each day; I maybe get 4 out of 7 days a week. Some people at church mentioned fish oil capsules can help raise good cholesterol and lower bad, so I'm gonna try that.

My Mom is getting hooked up w/my brother-in-law's wireless internet (he lives across the street from her). So she'll finally get to see this sight. That will be cool.

No comments: