Wednesday, March 14, 2007

3/14/07

333.5

Can't say I wasn't expecting that. Reaped what I sewed. I have just wanted to eat and eat this week, and I have. Haven't wanted to exercise, and I haven't. I did walk for about 10 minutes on lunch yesterday. It was beautiful. High yesterday got to 82 or so. I didn't want to walk at all, and I almost puttered around enough that I didn't have time, but I figured some was better than nothing, so I did it. Maybe if I do something even when I don't want to, I'll break out of this slump. I need to refocus. Again. I guess I shouldn't feel too badly about that. Refocus is necessary all the time, in all of life. An adjustment, a change of course, is pretty much par for the course. Keep changing things up until you find what works. So if you see my motivation out there anywhere, send it back my way, please!

*************

Walked for 25 minutes at lunch. It was beautiful out again. It got up to around 74. It's getting ready to rain this evening, and I wanted to get out and enjoy the day. And I did enjoy my walk. So maybe I'm finding my motivation again somewhere.

Today at lunch, for the first time in a long time, I didn't feel stuffed after I ate. I'm going to try to get my portions back in control, and eat more slowly.

*************

Here are the words from a song we rehearsed tonight for church Sunday night. I want to make it my prayer; for eating, for everything.

The Answer
Shane & Shane

I've tried more of me, and I've come up dry
Trading you for things, things that go away

My happiness is found in less of me and more of you
My happiness is found in less of me and more...

I have found the answer is to love you and be loved by you alone
Alright, alright, alright
You crucify me and the world to me and I will only boast in you
Alright, alright, alright.

Oh so satisfied, at the thought of you
Growing up in me, covering everything

My happiness is found in less of me and more of you
My happiness is found in less of me and more...

I have found the answer is to love you and be loved by you alone
Alright, alright, alright
You crucify me and the world to me and I will only boast in you
Alright, alright, alright.

No comments: