Saturday, March 17, 2007

3/17

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Took another walk at lunch yesterday. It was very breezy, and I should have worn my jacket. But once I got going I warmed up. Walked about a mile again.

Ate almost an entire box of Cheez-It Stix last night. Sean took a small, sensible portion, and I ate the rest. Mindlessly. While watching What Not to Wear. Great way to start the week-end. Ate a lot today, too. I can probably have a cheat day, but I need to get it down to one day. Right now, Friday's and Saturday's seem to be my cheat days. I need to get a lot stricter on the rest of the week, too.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

How is it possible we got the same nerd score? You are soooo much smarter than I am. You must have been distracted or half asleep when you took the quiz. From your equally nerdy friend, Shauna

Anonymous said...

My nerd score was 15-is that good or bad?
love, mom