Saturday, February 10, 2007

2/10/07

(I tried to post this Thursday, but something was wrong with the site. So here goes again)

335.5

Not surprising, considering how I ate over the week-end. How do you stop doing what you know is a bad habit? It is a very difficult habit to break. But I must find a way to do it. Still, I had 3 straight weeks of loss, and I feel confident I can take this off, too. I will be starting my period in a few days, which may make a difference. But I really don't want to blame too much on that. It is more the way I ate over the week-end.

My eating has been better the last 2 days. A couple of sessions of out of control, mindless eating, but not the entire day.

I didn't work out yesterday. Sean is still sick, and I went to the drug store to get him some medicine at lunch. And the medicine seems to be helping. Today, I did 20 minutes on the cross-trainer on the weight loss setting.

(Now to current posting)

I didn't work out yesterday. Sean is still sick, and didn't feel like going to the credit union after work, so I went at lunch. My eating was better during the day, but excessive at night.

No comments: