Wednesday, February 14, 2007

2/14/07

Happy Valentine's Day!

335.5

Exactly the same as last week. Which I suppose is okay. I've not been working out much, and my eating hasn't been great, so at least I didn't gain.

Didn't work out yesterday. We had ice and snow yesterday, and were missing several people at work, so by the time I got to take lunch (1:30) I was pretty hungry and shaky, and just went to eat instead of work out. Today, we were missing even more people. Fortunately, it is a slow patient day, too. We just took 1/2 hour lunches, and I didn't have time to work out. I could have done something, but I really didn't want to. I'll get back on track. Probably not tomorrow. Probably next week. I'll just need to be very careful with my eating.

Speaking of which, a drug rep brought in some yummy V-day cupcakes. I had one, and a piece of a giant frosted cookie someone brought in. I guess I'll be careful tomorrow.

No comments: