Wednesday, February 21, 2007

2/21/07

330.9!!!!!!

I really wasn't expecting that. Not sure how it happened, but I'll take it! That makes 8.7 lbs since January 10, and 20.4 lbs since October 2005. Slow going, but definitely the right direction.

Did 20 minutes on the cross trainer today, on the weight loss program. Ate pretty well, too. I'm going to give myself another week on the reduced carbs, then test my blood glucose again.

Speaking of, Sean's fasting was high at his doctor's appointment this week, and his cholesterol and triglycerides were high, too. The doctor has put him on some oral diabetic meds, and he'll do blood work again in 2 weeks. He is trying to make small changes, but we all know how hard lifestyle changes are. I am very proud of him for how he is trying.

Here's the Lenten devotional I'm using. Seems pretty good so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm very proud of you. And your devotional gave me things to think about. Sean can do it too, with your help.
Love, mom

Vashta Narada said...

Congrats on the loss. Every little bit, even if it's slow, begins to add up. Keep up the good work!