Saturday, February 03, 2007

2/3/07

Did a weight work out yesterday. I was in a much better mood, but didn't get to go to lunch until about 1, so didn't go to class. I did run in to Rebecca, one of the teachers of tone and tighten, and filled her in on where I've been this week. I don't have to answer to them, but it does help keep me accountable. We'll see what next week brings. If I still don't feel like going to class, I'll do machines. So long as I'm doing something, it will be alright.

Had a wonderful dinner with my friend Kim last night at Harry & Bud's before going to see Hello Dolly at the Community Theater. I had spinach and basil pesto soup to start, and a pasta with sun dried tomatoes and mushroom ragout. FABULOUS! The soup was served with a thick slice of bread with a tomato chutney. If you like dill, you have to try their chicken salad. Enough for at least 2 people. They call it a sandwich, but it is impossible to eat as such; you must use a fork.

The Super Bowl party at church has been cancelled. I'm still going to make my chili, and take it to Kevin and Kelly's to watch the game after church. We have watched all of the play-off games there, with great results for the Colts, so I have high hopes!

No comments: