Monday, October 02, 2006

10/02/06

344.7

It's been awhile since I've posted. Mostly 'cause I've been busy. I worked the Emmaus walk. We had great food, which I ate too much of. Plus didn't drink much water, and used a lot of salt. All of which resulted in a bump up to 351. Which I don't think could have been actual fat gain. Mostly water, I would think. But, now I am back down to where I have hovered around the last couple of months.

Big news--I rejoined the gym last Friday. Did 20 minutes on the treadmill Friday, and upper body weights today. Sean & I went for a short walk before picking up a few things for supper. I took a nap first, which I felt a little bad about, until I saw the GORGEOUS sunset after we were done shopping. Would totally have missed that if I hadn't taken that nap.

I'm trying to reduce the amount of carbs I eat, and make better choices about those I do eat. I discovered Kashi GoLean Rolls at Kroger, since they were on sale last week. They are quite tasty. Makes a good mid-morning snack to get me through my workout. And kinda feels like eating a candy bar, without being bad for you. I've had the Kashi Heart to Heart Wild Blueberry cereal, too. It's pretty tasty, and makes your milk blue. Fun!

No comments: