Monday, October 30, 2006

10/30/09

Did 20 minutes on the cross trainer today. I intended to go to tone & tighten class, but could not get away from the office by noon; class starts at 12:10. I probably won't be able to go all week. Well, maybe Friday. One of the other girls has to go to the sleep lab to help cover for someone on vacation, and she goes around lunch time. So if i don't go to class, I'll do cardio. Tomorrow, weights. Wednesday I'm gonna go after work w/my friend Shauna.

I'm not too optimistic about my weigh in Wednesday. I ate too much this week-end, (gee, does that sound familiar?) and we have a carry-in tomorrow. I'm going to try to be very disciplined. Lots of water, lots of coffee and diet soda. I made a cheese ball that I'm going to fashion into a spider. I used reduced-fat cream cheese. I'm going to use black licorice for the legs, and pimento-stuffed olives for the eyes.

No comments: