Wednesday, October 18, 2006

10/18/06 -goal/pics


Woo Hoo! I made my goal! 340.1. I can live with that .1 of a pound. I was a little scared as I got on the scale, but then really excited! My goal for next week is 1 pound. I am trying to be realistic, as I am going to the Covered Bridge Festival with my Mom and sis. For those of you who don't know, the festival is about shopping and eating, shopping and eating some more. Oh, yeah, there are some covered bridges, too. I will be walking a lot, but I'm not going to be too worried about what I eat. There will definitely be a lemon shake-up involved, and probably some beef tips with potatoes and mushrooms.



I went to tone and tighten class today. We did legs and abs. My chest is still sore from Monday, especially from the butterflies we did on an incline bench.


My friend Jack Fox sent me some pics he took Sunday:


Here are pics from 6/19/06 for comparison:





Not sure if I really see much difference, except that the outfit from Sunday is MUCH cuter! I'll take my next pics in the same tank and jeans for a better comparison.



2 comments:

Vanessa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great News!!! Keep up the good work and realistic goals. Keep me posted.

I quit smoking 27 years ago this month...not one cigarette since Oct. 1979. Was Marlboros, 2 packs a day. Addictions come in many forms.

Stay focused on your goals.

Jamie said...

I love your hair! I know how hard this is. Struggling with weight myself. Just take it very slowly, track when, what and why you eat and that will help you to be conscious of your eating habits. Then you can recognize when you're about to binge and do something else. Good luck.