Thursday, October 19, 2006

10/19/06


I have the best, most wonderful husband in the whole wide world! (I tried to post a pic, but the picture-adder-button-thingey doesn't seem to be working tonight.) (ETA--finally able to post a pic of my baby!) I love mellocreme pumpkins, but have been trying to avoid them, cause, they're sugar, and they're evil. And I can eat then until I literally become sick. I have oft lamented that someone needs to make a single serving size bag of them. My fabulous hubby did just that! He made up snack sized baggies, each containing 3 pumpkins and a roll of smarties! What a great guy! He's so cool! I've put them in my closet, so I won't see them all the time. I'll permit myself only 1 package per day, and only on days I work out.

Speaking of working out, I didn't today. I didn't get much sleep last night, as I was up a lot coughing. Went in to sleep in the recliner for awhile so Sean could get some sleep, since he has to be up at 4. So I was really tired today. And my friend Kim (Hi!) just came back to work after having surgery, and wanted to do lunch. I will work out tomorrow. Either tone and tighten class, or if no one is teaching/no one shows up, I'll do 15 minutes of cardio and a set of various weights.

No comments: