Wednesday, October 04, 2006

10/04/06

342.7

That's the lowest I've been since May. WooHoo! Must be something to this exercising more and eating less. Did 20 minutes the total body arc trainer today. Sometimes with the arms, sometimes without, and sometimes going faster, to the tempo of the music I was listening to.

I also did something very good and unusual (for me) tonight. But I intend to make it become more usual. There were 2 pieces of left over pizza sitting out when I got home from Art Reach tonight. They were just taunting me. I wasn't really hungry. So I got out a baggie and put them away. Wow! Just like that, they were gone. I did kinda want something sweet, so I had 2 no sugar added fudgecicles (only 90 calories total and low fat). Very satisfying. Just finished them, matter of fact.

I'm trying to put into practice a scripture from my devotions recently:

God rescued us from dead-end alleys and dark dungeons. He's set us up in the kingdom of the Son he loves so much, the Son who got us out of the pit we were in, got rid of the sins we were doomed to keep repeating.

Colossians 1: 13-14 (The Message)

I don't have to keep eating things just because they are there. I don't have to eat too much. I can make good choices, and enjoy them.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You are so inspiring! I love being a witness to all the "gettin it" moments in your life. Thank you for your transparency. Love Ya!