Wednesday, October 25, 2006

10/25/06 - goal

339.2!!! Made the one pound goal. Goal for next week, 2lbs. Which may be a challenge. We are having a carry-in at work on Tuesday, so I will have to be very disciplined. I can do this. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. And I don't have to keep repeating the same old mistakes.

However, I did tonight. Went straight from work to church. Had a snack before I left work, and a banana at Art Reach. Still, was hungry enough to gnaw my arm off by the time I got home. I ate 2 bowls of chili, and 4 or 5 pieces of cornbread. (I really didn't want to say how much cornbread; but felt the need to be honest. ouch.) I should have stopped at 1 bowl, and maybe 2 pieces of cornbread. I feel really stuffed. I gotta remember, I don't have to keep repeating the same old mistakes.

Went to tone and tighten class today. We did legs, a little arms and abs. Will do cardio tomorrow.

No comments: