Monday, October 09, 2006

10/09/06

Tried to switch to the beta version of blogspot. Not sure it worked. Figured I'd go ahead and do it since I'll have to eventually, anyhow.

Went to tone and tighten class today. We did shoulders and legs, and abs, as always. I didn't seem to have lost much fitness or stamina for the class, except for abs. If I don't do them consistantly, and I don't, I cramp up real quickly. We did 100, and I cramped up after 30 or 40.

Not sure if I'll get up to the gym tomorrow or not. I have my next laser hair removal treatment, and I'll need to use some of my lunch hour to make it up. Might do 10 minutes or so on the treadmill, or might just climb 5 flights of stair. UGH!!!

Had a FABULOUS time this week-end at Buca di Beppo! www.bucadibeppo.com, (since the link-adder-thingey doesn't seem to be working). We had a total of 14 people in the Pope room, and a good time was had by all. Ate WAY too much, but enjoyed every last bite. And then we walked around downtown Indy for awhile, so walked some of it off.

Well, preview post doesn't seem to be working, either, so I apologize for grammar and spelling mistakes

No comments: