Tuesday, October 24, 2006

10/24/06

Yesterday, went to tone and tighten class. We did arms and chest and abs. Also made a really good choice for dinner. We went to La Famila de Jeshua, a local Italian joint. We both got salads, and we split a calzone.

Today, I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I have a new book to read, All Mortal Flesh by Julia Spencer Fleming. This is the 5th in a series of mysteries, and I have loved them all. It made the time pass really quickly. I didn't even look at the timer until 28 minutes had passed!

This past week-end, I was not making such good choices. What started out to be 1 day of "bad" eating at the festival turned into the whole week-end. We'll see how weigh-in goes tomorrow. I have to be careful; I can splurge for 1 meal, but not 2 or 3 days. Kinda counters all the working out I've been doing.

I need to take my measurements soon. My butt is feeling tighter, and my arms are starting to get a little definition again.

No comments: